Scott's Thoughts Vol. 1

This is some random shit from my mind! Enjoy!!

 

|
   Friday, January 29, 2010  
it has been a while.

i apologize to those of you who read this.

i can only tell you that it has been a rough time for me and blogging was the least of my concerns.

i will try and do better in the future.

a few things positive have happened in the past few months.

matthew smith from golden globe winning ryan bingham's band the dead horses produced me a record. he brought an incredible cast of musicians together and we recorded 10 of my songs. it was an incredible experience. i am looking forward to it's release.

i am also finishing up a book project that i have been working on for a while now.

80 of my favorite blogs, poems, and song lyrics in one little book.

there will be some illustrations from some of my artistic type friends that i love.

i hope you will enjoy it.


here's to a new decade people,

i will start blogging again,

i promise,

scott
   posted by Scott at 3:34 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


archives