Scott's Thoughts Vol. 1

This is some random shit from my mind! Enjoy!!

 

|
   Friday, November 27, 2009  
this is a message for those of you who are fortunate enough to be in my phone.

you know who you are.


if being in my phone means anything to you, please heed my advice.

do not text me, "happy thanksgiving." or "happy turkey day" ever again. there is no reason that i should have to look at my phone 27 times in one day just to read "happy turkey day" over and over again.

i know it's fucking thanksgiving.

you know why?

because i am usually doing what most every other american is doing. celebrating thanksgiving with my family.

and by celebrating i mean, stuffing myself full of food and passing out on the couch while watching football.

but that is beside the point.

which is, stop fucking texting me on holidays.

i will just assume that you all wish me a happy thanksgiving from here on out.


happy gobble gobble day,

scott
   posted by Scott at 8:48 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


archives