Scott's Thoughts Vol. 1

This is some random shit from my mind! Enjoy!!

 

|
   Monday, September 28, 2009  
"Getting Over You Blues"

i can't sleep, and i can't eat.
there's mornings i can't get myself up on my feet,

and my head is always down
like a man who knows he's bound to lose.

wanderin' 'round this ol town
with the getting over you blues.


i'm losing weight and my hair is falling out.
my friends all tell me that they have their doubts

when i tell them i okay
they look at me like i must be confused.

because they see me everyday
with the getting over you blues.


getting over you something i never thought i'd have to try.
getting over you started the day you said goodbye.
since then it's been all bad news
with these getting over you blues.


it's been so long since i've seen your face.
six months of sundays since i felt your warm embrace.

i've been with other women
but they were all just something i could use.

to fight this lonesome feeling
and the getting over you blues.


repeat chorus.


tag.

out.

done,

scott
   posted by Scott at 12:28 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


archives