Scott's Thoughts Vol. 1

This is some random shit from my mind! Enjoy!!

 

|
   Thursday, June 25, 2009  
blogging.

goddamn blogging.

blogging at 3:30 in the morning like some alcoholic housewife.

nobody understands me.
my uncle died.
i hate my job.
i love this song.
i'm gonna put some new pics up.
here's a new song i added.
here's a tag.
here's a friend request.
you have 23 friends in common.

god, i fucking hope not.

i only have a few friends and you are not in common with any of them.

blogging. goddamn blogging like some high school dork looking for attention.

that is what i've become.

listen to me. i have something to say on my blog. i'm a blogger.

someone please shoot me.

i have finally realized how desperate it has become.

this blog means nothing anymore and in reality, never meant a thing.

it was just the thoughts of a broke, struggling poet trying to find an audience.

and is there anything more pathetic than that?

fuck no,


scott
   posted by Scott at 3:31 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


archives