Scott's Thoughts Vol. 1

This is some random shit from my mind! Enjoy!!

 

|
   Wednesday, May 13, 2009  
There was a time when I would kick somebody’s ass just for looking at me wrong.

There was a time when I would challenge anyone in the bar to a fight for no reason.

There was a time when I could drink everyone under the table and wake up and shoot 69 from the tips at six in the morning.

Times are different now.

Now, I walk around and mumble under my breath.

I vomit a lot.

I don’t play golf nearly as well as I used to.

My hairline is receding and both my knees are shot.

I would get my ass kicked by most everyone in the bar.

So….

I bitch.
I bitch about the band I’m opening for.
I bitch about the fucking bartender who can’t seem to make my drink.
I bitch about the 25 21 year old girls who are all here to see the lead singer of the band I’m opening for.
I bitch about all 12 of his songs about the same chick.
I bitch about having to sit through his set just to get paid a hundred fucking dollars while he makes 1500.
I bitch about my phone that has no service.
I bitch about the foursome of 65 year old men that can’t seem to notice that there’s been a twosome behind them for six holes.


I bitch and bitch and bitch to myself.


I don’t know why, but it seems to help.


Try it, but please…..


Keep it to yourself,

Scott
   posted by Scott at 12:07 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


archives