Scott's Thoughts Vol. 1

This is some random shit from my mind! Enjoy!!

 

|
   Wednesday, April 29, 2009  
It’s been a long time since I’ve done this.

Sat down and blathered away at the keys.

I forgot how good it feels. Just me and the keys. Forming sentences. Forming incomplete sentences. Using lots of periods…….in between shit….for no reason at all.

I miss it.

I miss blogging.

I had to get away from it for a while. It was causing problems. Personal life problems that I don’t intend to share. Let’s just say that my content will have a few limitations and my cursing will be reduced and only used when it is completely fucking necessary.

I came to the realization that everyone and their fucking dog twitters and blogs and has face books and myspaces and that more importantly, I was right in the middle of it. I had to run. I had to get away for a while. How the fuck was I a part of all of this nonsense? I had a period of self-loathing that I am just now recovering from.

I was watching Oprah everyday for Christ’s sakes. What the fuck came over me?

But I’m back now.

I’m back, goddamnit.


Thank god I’m back,


Scott.
   posted by Scott at 3:59 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


archives