Scott's Thoughts Vol. 1

This is some random shit from my mind! Enjoy!!

 

|
   Sunday, June 29, 2008  
i met Jesus in a Family Dollar today.

he was a lot shorter than i thought he would be.

he was also Mexican.

he bought some Nutty Buddies and toilet paper. i also saw some picante sauce.

he was wearing a Tony Romo jersey.

when he left, he looked back at me and smiled and i swear both of his eyes twinkled.

i wasn't quite sure what that meant, but i took it to mean one of three things.

first, it could be that Jesus was psychopathically telling me that we should eat nutty buddies and drink picante sauce for communion instead of crackers and grape juice.

or secondly, Jesus could be telling me that i forgot to get toilet paper.

or lastly, Jesus was encouraging me to have enchiladas for lunch.

either way, i am thankful.

and bless this food to the nourishment of our bodies,

scott
   posted by Scott at 10:35 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


archives