Scott's Thoughts Vol. 1

This is some random shit from my mind! Enjoy!!

 

|
   Monday, November 12, 2007  
"Only Lonely Me"


another wasted day
another whiskey down
another lonely night
in another lonesome town.

another song
that i've got to sing
and another somebody
trying to clip my wings.

it seems nobody ever sees me soar.
it seems nobody even listens anymore.

but it's only lonely me.


it's another heart
that i'm gonna break
it's some more good times
i'll turn into mistakes.

it's another promise
that i can't keep
and another problem
i'm in way too deep.

it seems nobody ever hears my songs.
it seem everybody's always taking me wrong.

but it's only lonely me.

it's another hour
that i've got to kill
it's another restless night
where i can't lie still.

it's another fastball
when i guessed a curve
and some more hard times
that i don't deserve.

it seems nobody is there when i call.
it seems nobody understands me at all.

but it's only lonely me.

--- scott copeland


yep,

scott
   posted by Scott at 2:44 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


archives