Scott's Thoughts Vol. 1

This is some random shit from my mind! Enjoy!!

 

|
   Monday, November 19, 2007  
"Better this Way"

I guess we never got to say goodbye.
Don't waste your time wondering why.

Now, i'm on the outside looking in.
Don't wanna ever be him again.

You were just a phase
You knew i wasn't gonna stay
Chalked you up to my crazy days

and it's Better this Way.

Don't wanna hear your stories about California anymore.
Goddamn, i heard 'em all a thousand times before.

You're probably still stoned on your red wine and pills.
You never could let yourself see how it feels.

When your cold winds start-a-blowin'
and you can't control your shakes.
Don't be afraid, because it's gonna be better this way.

I heard you found another fool that you don't love
Who lets you win everytime push comes to shove.

Please don't run off and think of me.
I never wanted to haunt your memory.

You were just a phase.
You knew i was never gonna stay.
I chalked you up to my crazy days

And it's gonna be Better this Way.


---- Scott Copeland


caught one,

scott
   posted by Scott at 9:45 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


archives