Scott's Thoughts Vol. 1

This is some random shit from my mind! Enjoy!!

 

|
   Sunday, September 23, 2007  
The other night i'm playing a gig at the Ridglea Theatre.

As soon as i get out of my car, a bum asks me if he can carry my stuff for a couple of dollars.

i told him that i'd just give him some money.

i looked in my wallet and i only had a twenty and a ten.

i gave him the ten bucks.

He hugged me and said, "God bless you.". he seemed very appreciative and he continued on his path.

i walked into the gig feeling very Jesus-like. it was a great feeling.

an hour later....

i go back to the car to get my cd's and the bum is begging from people in the same area he was earlier in the day.

i got pissed off.

"what the fuck, man? ten bucks ain't good enough?", i said to myself.

he fucking hits the begging lottery and he has to come back to the same spot.

i went up to him and asks him if he had a few bucks i could have. i needed to get some gas.

He looked at me strangely. he couldn't tell if i was joking or not.

he reached into his pocket and pulled out his money.

he gave me a five.

Jesus saves,

scott
   posted by Scott at 10:59 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


archives