Scott's Thoughts Vol. 1

This is some random shit from my mind! Enjoy!!

 

|
   Sunday, July 01, 2007  
i woke up this morning and my back was killing me.

i feel like someone wadded me up and threw me in the trash.

luckily, i vomited.

another sunday.

i should probably go to quik trip and get a cherry coke. those always make me feel better.

i went and saw "Live Free or Die Hard" yesterday. don't tell them, but i've been calling it die hard 4.

i don't know what it is about him, but i cannot stop loving john mcclain.
even when he says the stupidest shit, i still love him.

he killed one helicopter with a fire hydrant and another helicopter with a compact car.

he also destroyed a jet fighter plane with an 18 wheeler and a bridge.

he shot a guy behind him by shooting a bullet threw himself.

that is bad ass.

i am hereby letting Bruce Willis know, i will pay 6 dollars to see every "Die Hard" movie he decides to make.

please do not feel like you are repeating yourself. you were born to be john mcclain.

fuck ashton kuchar in the ass,


scott
   posted by Scott at 8:33 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


archives