Scott's Thoughts Vol. 1

This is some random shit from my mind! Enjoy!!

 

|
   Sunday, July 15, 2007  
i noticed i've only been blogging on sundays lately.

i don't really want to analyze it, but i do anyways.

i've come to think that it has something to do with my lack of concern.

sunday mornings have become the only time that i allow my mind to open at all.

the rest of the week, nothing but movies, t.v., and mass media.

i have decided to dumb myself down six days a week. i want to be in the majority.

fuck originality.

i've decided to not let it bother me that jerry falwell, oral roberts, and pat robertson are the leading speakers for christianity and all live off the dying blood of the sick and elderly and are profiteers of fear.

profiteers of fear. the fear profiteers. fear the profiteer.

sounds like a punk rock band.

amen,

scott
   posted by Scott at 9:45 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


archives