Scott's Thoughts Vol. 1

This is some random shit from my mind! Enjoy!!

 

|
   Wednesday, April 25, 2007  
sometimes i make up shit about myself. it gets way too boring to tell the truth.

however, i do not consider this to be lying. it is an exercise in creativity.

thus being the case, if you hear something about me.....

it may not be exactly true.

i've also noticed that other people enjoy making shit up about me. i've heard countless tall tales told on my behalf. i find them amusing. however, sometimes the lies are less interesting than the truth.

not mine, though.

my lies are so interesting and unbelievable that they are completely believed by all.

they are believed and beloved.

uh oh

title track "my believed and beloved lies"

fuck blogs in the ass,

scott
   posted by Scott at 8:08 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


archives